Applications postmarked after February 28, 2017 will only be considered subject to late application availability and late application fee.
Application must include:
- Complete Application Form
- Brief description of the participant's solo, chamber music, and orchestral experience (if applicable)
- Non-refundable application fee (see below)
Due by June 1, 2017:
- Signed Terms & Conditions / Waiver,
- Signed Medical History & Release Form,
- Signed Rules of Conduct,
- Proof of Medical Insurance.
The application fee of $200 is required of all participants. It is non-refundable and not applicable toward other JVL SSPA fees.
The application fee must be received by February 28, 2017.
Late Application Surcharge Fee: $100 (for all applications received after February 28, 2017)
Applications postmarked after February 28, 2017 will only be considered subject to availability, and there will be additional $100 late application fee.
The fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals (full buffet breakfast, full buffet lunch and full buffet dinner), free admission to all concerts, master classes, workshops, lectures, seminars, Competition, recreational activities and all other events of the Festival.
Tuition only: $1,520
Non-Participant / Observer: $1,890
Parents and other family members who are in residence with a student can take advantage of this rate. This fee includes accommodation (double occupancy) and all meals (full buffet breakfast, full buffet lunch and full buffet dinner), free admission to all concerts, master classes, workshops, lectures, seminars, Competition, recreational activities and all other events of the Festival.
- The single occupancy surcharge is $925.
- The program fee does not include transportation to and from Orillia.
- The program fee or any portion of it is non-refundable.
- Mature-aged students registered for the full program will also be charged the accommodation single occupancy fee.
Additional / Optional Fees:
- Return transportation from Toronto to Orillia: $85 (both ways).
- One-way transportation: $55.
- Geneva Park Ground Fees: $12 daily rate. This fee applies for students registered for a tuition-only course or any visitors including parents staying and using the facilities on the campus grounds for over 2 hours a day. This rate does not include meals and accommodation.
Payment Schedule and Options
You will be able to pay in one, two or six installments, by cheque or with a credit card / bank transfer via PayPal.
Upon acceptance to the JVL SSPA, an official letter of acceptance will be sent to the student. A final packet will be mailed 2-4 weeks prior to the Festival's commencement.